Wednesday, October 18, 2006

HAHA . knew it .
dear dint go sch today .
-_-


today's the last day of my contract !
but my boss wants me to stay till nxt yr .
i dunno how T_T
if i were to quit this ,
i need to go thru the trouble of finding another job ,
going for an interview .
whereas if i stay on ,
i already noe wads the job abt .
but main prob is ,
less time for ownself .
=((

weird .
this afternoon i tot of sth to blog .
but i 4got already .


was supposed to go n buy bread just now .
but end up going to dreamland .
jus woke up .
NOW CANNOT SLEEP .
& dear went to slp liaos .

=((


OH YA
I KNOW WHAT I WANT TO BLOG ALREADY .



ANYONE WANNA WORK AS A TEMP ASSITANT ?
PAY = $7 - $8 per hr .

good lehs .
CAN WORK WITH TRACIE .

can see tracie everyday .
an honour okae .

:x


interested leave a tagg .


muacks guys !

<3

No comments: